Friday, August 1, 2008

Students Speak

Here's a few comments from our recent Time Management class...

"Recently giving up a structured job where I had my whole day planned out and starting my own catering business, it can be difficult to manage the day. So I attended the Time Management class with Seattle Free School. The class size was perfect, the instructor knowledgeable and wonderful and the material useful. I didn't know what to expect when I walked into the room, but by the time I walked out I felt like I had a few plans to really help me manage my time. "

"The recent time-management class was a very enjoyable experience. I thought that Heidi did an excellent job of both sharing some of her insights on the topic as well as facilitating the sharing of ideas among the rest of the group - and there were some very interesting and useful suggestions."

No comments: