Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Vision Board Workshop



The Vision Board Workshop was a great success! We had about 20 crafty and chatty ladies in attendance, which made for a great group.

We started out the class with a brief explanation of how vision and dream boards work and then went through a guided visualization in order to engage all five senses in imagining our ideal lives. That got the wheels turning and a few minutes later, the Cascade People's Center had been turned into a whirlwind of magazine clippings and glue sticks. Everyone walked away with a board to inspire and guide them in the months to come and a few people even had some "ah-ha's" about their next big step.

If you missed out on the fun, plan on joining us at the next workshop in November!

1 comment:

Stephanie Schutz said...

The teacher was great. I liked her guided meditation. I didn't finish my vision board, but that was to be expected as vision boards take me a long time. The people there were nice. It was my first Seattle Free School experience and I will be back for more.