Friday, February 27, 2009

Note for Teachers- Scheduling the Cascade People's Center

From Holly at the Cascade People's Center. If you're wanting to facilitate at the Center please let Jessica know asap!



As you know, the CPC auction is quickly approaching (Friday, April 3rd 5--10 pm @ the South Lake Union Armory youcanbuyticketshere, wink) and I am being pulled into the auction frenzy! The success of the auction will determine what our budget for the rest of the year looks like. This, in turn, will influence programs, how many hours we're open, whether we need to start charging for space, etc. Basically, the outcome of the auction is a big deal.

The event is bigger and better than ever, but we have less people here to pull it off. With our smaller staff and growing list of responsibilities, I need to take a short break from booking folks to use the space. I apologize for the inconvenience, but I can't manage the increasing auction workload while remaining responsive and available to you.

Sooooo, here's the new plan. I will be booking the Center for March, April, May, and June dates from now through next Friday (March 6th.) After March 6th, I will not book dates to use the Center until Tuesday, April 7th (after the auction.) I plan to use this upcoming week to schedule out the next few months and answer any questions you may have. After that, until April 7th I will ONLY be available to answer questions/address concerns that are not related to the calendar. Of course, you can book for April, May, and June again once April 7th rolls around.

No comments: